(200) Aluminum Super Single Truck Rims. $125.00 Each. Export? R.J. Herman (708) 505-9058
For sale is a Racepak 250-Kit LDX Extreme Logger Dash Kit. This unit is Fresh from Racepak. The black light was changed out due to not working properly. We have all documentation. What you see is all provide and this is complete. Retail Price new is around $1500.00 Price includes shipping via UPS Ground ! What you see in the pics is what you will receive. VIEW OUR ONLINE STORE AT : DRAGRACINGPE...
Great condition, gently used, from a smoke-free home BDG Black Polyurethane Jeans High Rise Twig Ankle 24W x 29L EUC Minor peeling areas on the polyurethane at the front of the thighs, back pockets and crotch from storage *Please reference photos
10 minutes agoPark Ridge, IL+10 milesYard/Garage Sales
Sun, Oct 21, 2018 8:00 am - 5:00 pm 9258 Greenwood, Des Plaines, IL. Halloween Costumes Vacuum cleaners Men s and women s clothing Vintage Wooden boxes Globe BMX Bike helmets Yard sticks Art
3 hours agoEvanston, IL+19 milesFree Stuff
Rock Band music game - all parts and DVD included. Easy front porch pickup.
*** 75% off everything Sunday EXCEPT any remaining gold jewelry which is 25% off and a few items on which the homeowner has set final pricing *** This 1,900 square foot 4-bedroom home built in 1972 is loaded with decades of accumulation including vintage furniture, home d cor, collectibles and much more. We will know more as we dig into the details. The family would like the home to be cleared ...
*** 75% off everything Sunday EXCEPT the jewelry from the caravan in the cases which is 50% off and a few consignment items with final pricing. The jewelry from the caravan in baskets is 75% off! *** This beautiful and charming 3,700 square foot home built in 1940 and located in the wonderful Scarsdale neighborhood features a nice mix of quality furniture from antique to vintage to newer as wel...
Details and Pictures will be coming soon, check back!
50% OFF SUNDAY!! Italian Decor!! Capodimonte Porcelain : Flower Stands (2) Flower Centerpieces ,Several Wishing Well Water Pitcher Pitcher ** I EXAMINED ALL THE LOUIS VUITTON PURSES..THEY ARE NOT AUTHENTIC"!! Louis Vuitton Canvas Globe Denim, GREAT KNOCKOFF Strap says Louis Vuitton, Places its Frayed Louis Vuitton Shoulder Square Purse GREAT KNOCKOFF , Strap says Louis Vuitton, Places its Fraye...
70% OFF MOST ITEMS, 50% OFF ART & SPORTS MEMORABILIA! Beautiful high-end home full of original art, modern eclectic furniture, insane signed sports memorabilia, great fishing items, scuba gear, great clothes. Definitely some items here that you don't see around too frequently. Worth a visit.. I promise. Sports Memorabilia: White Sox Signed Baseball Bobby Hull Blackhawks Puck Denis Savard Signed...
*** 75% off everything Sunday EXCEPT for the lathe and the welding tank on which the family has set final pricing. Everything else from the household has got to go so come pay us a visit, we will deal even more as the day goes on! *** This 1,100 square foot single-family home is small but mighty! Every room of the home has mid-century modern furniture and d cor and every nook and cranny is fill...
6 hours agoBloomingdale, IL+10 milesFree Stuff
See photo. Two books on Dolphins geared towards kids. Very good condition from smoke free home. Easy porch pick up. Please give day and time you will pick up.
We got a foam mattress for my daughter so no longer need the full size mattress anymore. It's a Verlo brand and is in like New condition. It's on the medium to firm side.
Boxes, all sizes, sm to large, some with packing. Call Pat 847-255-1020
2 hours agoLa Grange, IL+8 milesFor Sale
Are you shopping for life insurance? If so, you can compare free life insurance quotes from 40 insurance companies in less than 2 minutes. You may save up to 50% or more on your life insurance policy. To learn more, Visit ---> www.term-life-online.com/life-insurance-quotes.html Disclosure: Compensated Affiliate
3 hours agoOak Lawn, IL+18 milesFree Stuff
Ceiling fan and light. Used in our smaller kitchen. 4 white fan blades, pewter/silver base, 3 lights. Easy porch pick-up.
6 hours agoWheaton, IL+11 milesItems Wanted
Needing fan parts for 4-h project thank you for your consideration
6 hours agoOak Park, IL+10 milesFree Stuff
I have a bag full of freezer gel packs - probably a dozen or more. They are useful for keeping stuff cold in a small cooler or for icing an injury.
6 hours agoOak Park, IL+10 milesFree Stuff
About 42 4x4 white glazed interior tiles made by the US Ceramic Tile Company. These were left behind by the previous owner so I have no use for them.
6 hours agoOak Park, IL+10 milesFree Stuff
I have 4 painted, particle board storage cubes. 3 are black and 1 is white. They are 14" deep and the opening is 13x14".
Post Ad